Did you know that taking painkillers for a prolonged period, even at the recommended dose, can cause serious damage to your gastrointestinal tract, liver and kidneys. What's more, taking painkillers regularly can actually cause the very thing you are trying to stop - headaches!
The eBook Stop Headaches Naturally presents a range of strategies for stopping headaches and migraines without drugs. All strategies are organised in a systematic manner and backed up by references to the scientific literature.
And best of all, they work! There are no magic cures, but most headache sufferers will benefit from treatments like manual therapy. So you should be able to find something in the book that works for you.
This eBook is aimed at the headache and migraine sufferer who really wants a better understanding of why they keep getting headaches and migraines and just what they can do to prevent and remedy them.
That is why we have tried to use simple language and avoid unnecessary medical jargon. However we think the book is sufficiently comprehensive that it will also be useful to health-care professionals.
Part I - Understanding HeadachesOpen or ClosePart I
Understanding Headaches: The First Step in Prevention
How headaches affect your life
What sort of headache do you have?
How do non-drug remedies work for primary headaches?
Female hormones and headaches
Part II - Headache DrugsOpen or ClosePart II:
Relying On Headache Drugs Can Damage Your Health
Headache medications – understanding the risks
Why headache sufferers overuse pain-killers and the costs to health
Part III - Manual TherapyOpen or ClosePart III
Manual therapy – An Effective Treatment For Headaches
Muscles, joints and headaches
Prevent muscle and joint problems that cause headaches
A manual therapy plan for headaches – what to treat and why
Manual therapy techniques and therapists
Self-treatment – simple non-drug methods to relieve your headaches
Part IV - Headache TriggersOpen or ClosePart IV:
Identify Your Headache Triggers
Gain control of your headaches with a headache diary
Part V - Diet, Stress & LifestyleOpen or ClosePart V
Diet, stress & lifestyle – the right choices can prevent headaches
Diet and headache prevention
The mind / body connection and headaches
Exercise, lifestyle and environmental factors
4 BONUS eBooks...
Question & Answer Sheets
- The Headache Diary e-Book is a stand-alone e-Book which is a companion to the main e-Book “Stop Headaches Naturally”. A series of questions help you record, summarise and interpret information about your headaches.
- Pre-formatted question and answer sheets which you can print out guide you through the whole process.
The two main points of the headache diary are to help you determine what may be triggering your headache (maybe it is not red wine after all) and to monitor the success of different non-drug preventative treatments and remedies.
- Show More
Stretch Your Headache Away
Stretch Your Headaches Away e-Book contains detailed instructions and photos for a suite of exercises designed to prevent headaches, maintain the effects of manual therapy treatment and improve postural imbalances.
Discover how to:
- Stretch specific muscles that contribute to your headache pain
- Incorporate diaphragmatic breathing into your stretches
- Assess and improve spinal posture
- Correct forward head posture with a simple two part exercise
- Apply isometric neck strengthening exercises
- Stretch progressively on exhalation
- Show More
Botox & Surgery?
Do they fix headaches?
Beware the hype...
This supplement to Chapter 9 examines these two recent and much-hyped techniques which treat the muscles to prevent and cure migraines.
- Botox is no miracle cure for headaches and migraines
- What is the rationale for injecting Botox into face and scalp muscles
- How does Botox act as a migraine preventative
- Which muscles are injected in attempt to stop headaches and migraines
- Do Botox 'points' coincide with trigger points in the face and scalp muscles
- Does it Work? Is it a bonafide remedy? Is it worth the risk and expense?
- Show More
Natural or Artificial, Patches or Pills?
Your guide to hormonal medications
Provides detailed information on hormonal contraceptives and hormone replacement therapy. It extends the material in Chapter 4 on the connection between female hormones, headaches and migraines.
- How hormonal medications differ
- Forms of oestrogen and progesterone that occur in the body
- How estradiol and progesterone are modified to increase blood vessels
- Disadvantages of oral delivery of estradiol and progesterone for HRT
- Natural, bio-identical hormones - see through the marketing hype
- Interpret the risk of HRT: looking beyond the media sensationalism
- Show More
STOP your headache & migraine pain without drugs...
Stop Headaches Naturally
Painkillers are no cure - all they do is treat the symptoms.
As we mentioned earlier, there is a down side. Taking painkillers for a prolonged period, even at the recommended dose, can cause serious damage to your gastrointestinal tract, liver and kidneys. What's more, taking painkillers regularly can actually cause the very thing you are trying to stop - headaches!
When you purchase the Stop Headaches Naturally eBook package you will discover easy, safe and proven alternatives to drugs for headache and migraine pain relief.
Now you can reclaim your life, improve your health and wellbeing and begin to live a life FREE from headache and migraine pain.