- Are you a long term headache sufferer concerned about how much medication you are taking and its possible effects on your health?
- Are you fed up with trying lots of unrelated tips and suggestions from books or the web without success?
- Sick of purchasing products promoted as natural headache remedies or instant cures which don't fulfil their promise?
- Perhaps you don’t get headaches yourself but have a family member or friend who does and you would like to be able to offer genuine help.
The eBook Stop Headaches Naturally takes a systematic approach to stopping headaches without drugs.
Hence we have tried to use simple language and avoid unnecessary medical jargon. However we think the book is sufficiently comprehensive that it will also be useful to health-care professionals.
Many eBooks are written and published with excessive white space using large fonts and word/line spacing which creates the illusion that you have purchased an actual book.
Part I - Understanding HeadachesOpen or ClosePart I
Understanding Headaches: The First Step in Prevention
How headaches affect your life
What sort of headache do you have?
How do non-drug remedies work for primary headaches?
Female hormones and headaches
Part II - Headache DrugsOpen or ClosePart II:
Relying On Headache Drugs Can Damage Your Health
Headache medications – understanding the risks
Why headache sufferers overuse pain-killers and the costs to health
Part III - Manual TherapyOpen or ClosePart III
Manual therapy – An Effective Treatment For Headaches
Muscles, joints and headaches
Prevent muscle and joint problems that cause headaches
A manual therapy plan for headaches – what to treat and why
Manual therapy techniques and therapists
Self-treatment – simple non-drug methods to relieve your headaches
Part IV - Headache TriggersOpen or ClosePart IV:
Identify Your Headache Triggers
Gain control of your headaches with a headache diary
Part V - Diet, Stress & LifestyleOpen or ClosePart V
Diet, stress & lifestyle – the right choices can prevent headaches
Diet and headache prevention
The mind / body connection and headaches (coming soon)
Exercise, lifestyle and environmental factors (coming soon)
SummaryOpen or CloseOverall Summary - what to do first (coming soon)
Check out your
4 BONUS eBooks...
Questions & Answers Sheets
The Headache Diary e-Book is a stand-alone e-Book which is a companion to the main e-Book “Stop Headaches Naturally”.
A series of questions help you record, summarise and interpret information about your headaches. Pre-formatted question and answer sheets which you can print out guide you through the whole process.
The Headache Diary also provides all the necessary background information to fully understand the significance of the questions and answers.
Perhaps you have concluded that red wine triggers your migraines and that eliminating it from your diet you will help you cure them. But could it be something else? The headache diary will help you to check and find the right remedy for your pain.
Stretch Your Headaches Away
Stretch Your Headaches Away e-Book contains detailed instructions and photos for a suite of exercises designed to prevent headaches, maintain the effects of manual therapy treatment and improve postural imbalances.
Discover how to:
- Stretch specific muscles that contribute to your headache pain
- Incorporate diaphragmatic breathing into your stretches
- Assess and improve spinal posture
- Correct forward head posture with a simple two part exercise
- Apply isometric neck strengthening exercises
- Stretch progressively on exhalation
Botox & Surgery?
Do they fix headaches?
Beware the hype...
This supplement to Chapter 9 examines these two recent and much-hyped techniques which treat the muscles to prevent and cure migraines.
- Botox is no miracle cure for headaches and migraines
- What is the rationale for injecting Botox into face and scalp muscles
- How does Botox act as a migraine preventative
- Which muscles are injected in attempt to stop headaches and migraines
- Do Botox 'points' coincide with trigger points in the face and scalp muscles
- Does it work? Is it a bonafide remedy? Is it worth the risk and expense?
Natural or Artificial, Patches or Pills?
Your guide to hormonal medications
Provides detailed information on hormonal contraceptives and hormone replacement therapy. It extends the material in Chapter 4 on the connection between female hormones, headaches and migraines.
- How hormonal medications differ
- Forms of estrogen and progesterone that occur in the body
- How estradiol and progesterone are modified to increase blood levels
- Disadvantages of oral delivery of estradiol and progesterone for HRT
- Natural, bio-identical hormones - see through the marketing hype
- Interpret the risk of HRT: looking beyond the media sensationalism
STOP your headache & migraine pain without drugs...
Stop Headaches Naturally
When you purchase the Stop Headaches Naturally eBook you will also receive 4 BONUS FREE eBooks (includes the Headache Diary) and you will discover easy, safe and proven alternatives to drugs for headache and migraine pain relief.
Now you can reclaim your life, improve your health and wellbeing and begin to live a life FREE from headache and migraine pain.