Are you fed up with trying lots of unrelated tips and suggestions from books or the web without success?
Sick of purchasing products promoted as natural headache remedies or instant cures which don't fulfil their promise?
Perhaps you don’t get headaches yourself but have a family member or friend who does and you would like to be able to offer genuine help.
The eBook Stop Headaches Naturally takes a systematic approach to stopping headaches without drugs.
Stress is one of the main triggers for headache pain. Learn how to recognise and manage it is an important strategy for preventing headache and migraine pain.
Download this free copy of Freedom From Stress written by Pablo Tymoszuk and learn how to deal with stress and stop it from recurring.
4 FREE BONUS eBooks
included with the purchase of
Stop Headaches Naturally
Botox & Surgery?
Do they fix headaches?
Beware the hype...
This supplement to Chapter 9 examines these two recent and much-hyped techniques which treat the muscles to prevent and cure migraines.
- Botox is no miracle cure for headaches and migraines
- What is the rationale for injecting Botox into face and scalp muscles
- How does Botox act as a migraine preventative
- Which muscles are injected in attempt to stop headaches and migraines
- Do Botox 'points' coincide with trigger points in the face and scalp muscles
- Does it work? Is it a bonafide remedy? Is it worth the risk and expense?
Stretch Your Headaches Away
Stretch Your Headaches Away e-Book contains detailed instructions and photos for a suite of exercises designed to prevent headaches, maintain the effects of manual therapy treatment and improve postural imbalances.
Discover how to:
- Stretch specific muscles that contribute to your headache pain
- Incorporate diaphragmatic breathing into your stretches
- Assess and improve spinal posture
- Correct forward head posture with a simple two part exercise
- Apply isometric neck strengthening exercises
- Stretch progressively on exhalation
Natural or Artificial, Patches or Pills?
Your guide to hormonal medications
Provides detailed information on hormonal contraceptives and hormone replacement therapy. It extends the material in Chapter 4 on the connection between female hormones, headaches and migraines.
- How hormonal medications differ
- Forms of estrogen and progesterone that occur in the body
- How estradiol and progesterone are modified to increase blood levels
- Disadvantages of oral delivery of estradiol and progesterone for HRT
- Natural, bio-identical hormones - see through the marketing hype
- Interpret the risk of HRT: looking beyond the media sensationalism
Questions & Answers Sheets
The Headache Diary e-Book is a stand-alone e-Book which is a companion to the main e-Book “Stop Headaches Naturally”.
A series of questions help you record, summarise and interpret information about your headaches. Pre-formatted question and answer sheets which you can print out guide you through the whole process.
The Headache Diary also provides all the necessary background information to fully understand the significance of the questions and answers.
Perhaps you have concluded that red wine triggers your migraines and that eliminating it from your diet you will help you cure them. But could it be something else? The headache diary will help you to check and find the right remedy for your pain.
STOP your headache & migraine pain without drugs...
Stop Headaches Naturally
When you purchase the Stop Headaches Naturally eBook you will also receive 4 BONUS FREE eBooks (includes the Headache Diary) and you will discover easy, safe and proven alternatives to drugs for headache and migraine pain relief.
Now you can reclaim your life, improve your health and wellbeing and begin to live a life FREE from headache and migraine pain.