Steve Huffman Shares 5 Secrets For Success
Recently on BBC News video, Reddit CEO Steve Huffman shared 5 secrets for success:
1. Take time to sleep, take time to think and don’t reply to every email.
2. If I could go back and tell myself one thing, it’s basically that the job is all about time and stress management more than anything else, and that is something you’re in complete control over.
3. You don’t have to answer every email, your first priority is to your business and to yourself.
4. If you’re not sleeping you can’t make decisions, you can’t handle stress, you won’t be able to think clearly, and setting aside time to actually think about the future is really valuable.
5. Sleep deprivation also leaves people in a state in which they are more reactive to stress. They are more likely to be stressed out about things that might not otherwise be seen as a big deal, and more likely to have negative emotional responses to events they encounter.
NOTE: Sleep disruption is one of the most important migraine and headache triggers